I made a list that shows better signs to tell if your kids are doing pot. Parents don’t realize their kids are smoking until after they’ve been caught. It’s because they aren’t looking at the right signs. They’re only looking at signs like grades, sports and friends are not the best things to look at. You have to look for signs that are true to marijuana. I know it sounds tacky but it’s true. I wrote an article on these signs and the link is below.
I’m not trying to snitch on anyone. Marijuana isn’t taboo anymore and that means the right steps should be taken when or looking to see if your kid is toking.
1. They smell like weed.
2. Has visine specifically for red eyes.
3. Talks about marijuana news a lot.
4. Has very diverse friends.
5. Plays Disc Golf.
6. Listens to Kottonmouth Kings.
7. They know the metric system
8. Disappears at family functions with a known smoker.
9. Works at a restaurant like the one in Waiting.
10. They tell you they’re high.