Confusion over at Pigeons & Planes (The amazing music blog I just started writing for) put together a great winter mix. From artists ranging from The Tallest Man On Earth to Gucci Mane. The genres go from one extreme to another, which I really enjoy. There is a good amount of marijuana references on here as well, I’ll let Confusion describe Wintermix.
Wintermix starts off with some of that sad stuff so you can cry your seasonal depression away, but it cheers up pretty quickly. Gloomy skies and cold weather might put you in a funk, but it shouldn’t funk up your cravings for a diverse musical buffet. From The Mountain Goats to Gucci Mane, here is Wintermix.
I figured I would post one track from the mix for your guy’s pleasure. “Weighty Ghost” by Wintersleep might be my favorite track on here besides “Reefer” by Harlan Pepper. “Weighty Ghost” is a powerful track that seems very inspirational to me. A smashing sound Wintersleep brings to the table. Hit the jump for the track list, download link, and Confusions details on how to listen to the mix of splendid songs.
Download: Wintersleep – Weighty Ghost
Download: Wintermix: A Pigeons and Planes Mix
1) Find a fireplace. Sit down by that fireplace. Pour yourself a glass of wine. I suggest a red – maybe a Cabernet or a Malbec. Relax to the first few songs while enjoying the warmth of the fire and the earthy tannins of your wine.
2) As the music starts to feel a little more upbeat, allow yourself to indulge. Let those sips flow into healthy swigs.
3) Make a mixed drink. If you’re already to track ten, you’re late. Hurry up!
6) If there’s a table in front of you, break it. Throw it into the fire and start chanting your own name, encouraging the strippers and spontaneous partiers that have surely joined you by now to do the same.
7) Hard drugs, violence, and chaos. If, by now, the fire has not spread to other areas in your room/building, you are behind. Hurry up, spread the fire!
8) Probably someone has died by now. There are many injuries, and everyone in sight has a weapon in hand. There is most definitely looting.
9) Let the mix play out while you enjoy the scene. Take part in the fun until the music stops. Try to remain the person on highest ground (climb something, stand on something). This communicates power and should also provide some safety.
10) When the music stops, flee the area.
11) Lay low for a few days.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!