Dog Gets High In A Park
Normally I can’t stand dogs but for the sake of this post, I am an unofficial dog fan. Here is a case of a dog who may not have known exactly what he was eating but I bet if he could talk, when he came down his first question would be “where’s the weed at?”
A dog that ran off from its owner in Seattle’s Seward Park found and ate some marijuana and got high. Owner Jen Nestor Waddell told KING-TV the 11-year-old black Lab mix named Jack was “just stoned” May 12 after they returned home from the park. The dog’s eyes glossed over and he had trouble walking.
The vet said Jack had swallowed a large amount of dried, harvested marijuana. After some medication to induce vomiting and a night of rest Jack was back to normal.
So this lady is stupid for trying to make a deal with the cops to get her bill paid. She would have been better off following the dog out to where ever the marijuana was growing and getting some for herself and potential customers. That may have helped with the cost a little.
Shout outs to Water Block NYC for sending this story in.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!