On this day of over-eating, we thought you might add a recipe or two that incorporate our favorite flavor. Enjoy.
- 5 cups rye bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 3 Tbsp. melted marijuana butter
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. It is surprisingly simple. We are actually going to triple the amount we make so we can stuff the bird and have some left over to eat.
Cannabis Gravy Recipe
Gravy is basically required for a Thanksgiving meal. It’s what makes the turkey taste that much better. Not feeling very motivated to medicate everything on your table this year? By simply medicating the gravy, you will get you and your family/friends stoned enough to still have room for dessert!
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 2 large onions, sliced thin
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- Turkey, chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 Tbsp. cannabutter
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Grab a large skillet and melt your cannabutter over medium heat. Watch it closely. Add in your sliced onions and sauté them for about 10 minutes. Then, toss in the rosemary and sage and cook for another 10 minutes. Gradually add in the flour and whisk the mixture for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in the stock; let it boil and thicken, stirring frequently. Grab the pan that you used to cook the turkey in and pour the juices out into a cup. Spoon off the fat that rises to the top and pour the juices in with the gravy.
- In your roasting pan, add the vinegar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, scraping up the browned bits in the pan. Pour this new mixture in to a small sauce pan. Boil it for about 3 minutes and then add it in to the gravy. Stir it together well. Add salt and pepper for seasoning if you choose.
Find more ideas for improving a great holiday at the original post HERE.
[Image via Google search: “cannabis & Thanksgiving”]