We got a press release today stating that there will be a hearing on Banking in the Marijuana industry today. This stuff matters people!!!
(SACRAMENTO) – On Monday, Assemblymember Matt Dababneh (D-Encino), Chair of the Assembly Banking and Finance Committee, will host an informational hearing to discuss the difficulties confronted by the legal medical marijuana industry in gaining access to mainstream banking services.
What: Hearing on Banking the Medical Cannabis Industry
When: Monday, February 29, 2016 from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Where: State Capitol, Room 4202
Participants and Speakers:
- Assemblymember Matt Dababneh, Chair
- Jan Owen, Commissioner, Department of Business Oversight
- Sean Luse, President, California Cannabis Industry Association
- Lisa Selan, General Counsel, United Cannabis Business Alliance Trade Association
- Hezekiah D. Allen, Executive Director, California Growers Association
- David Dinenberg, Founder & CEO of Kind Financial
- Larry Lipman, Head of Treasury & Cash Management, Amercanex-ACEpay
- Janet Sanchez, Senior Vice President, Community Credit Union of Southern Humboldt
- Kurt Heckers, Senior Vice President, BSA/ABL Officer, Umpqua Bank
Follow the hearing and join the conversation online using #CannabisBankingCA
Matt Dababneh represents the 45th Assembly District that includes the communities of Bell Canyon, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Hidden Hills, Northridge, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Tarzana, West Hills, Winnetka, and Woodland Hills. For more information please visit the Assemblymember’s website, www.assembly.ca.gov/a45.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!