I have never heard of Marijuana Milk in my life. I don't know if this is a new thing or old. Has anyone ever tried this Marijuana Milk?
- 1 cup/250ml Whole Milk or Cream
- 1/8oz/4g of finely ground cannabis*
The finer the powdered cannabis, the better this method will work. Since the recipe calls for an eighth of an ounce of marijuana (hopefully purchased legally at a licensed dispensary) making massive quantities of the stuff may be a burden on on your savings.
- 1. Add the milk and cannabis to a pan over medium heat.
- 2. Allow mixture to come to a boil, and then allow to simmer for about an hour.
- 3. Allow to cool and then pour into an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed. Use before the sell by date on the milk used.
Featured Partner: Leafbuyer - The Best Marijuana Deals, Save At Your Local Dispensary
Leafbuyer is all about finding you the best ways to save money on your favorite cannabis products. Every day, hundreds of local Marijuana Dispensaries, Head Shops, and Grow Stores help us bring you deals and savings on anything you need. Whether you’re looking to try the latest strain, find the perfect pipe, or start growing your own, Leafbuyer is your one stop shop to find the best marijuana deals in town. Businesses post new offers to Leafbuyer.com every day