Shouts to Mike Modano. He has officially scored more goals than any other american whoever played hockey. He surpassed Phil Housley with 1,233 points. Thats whats up. Congrats to Modano and the Stars in winning the game 3-1.
The Livonia, Michigan native has 1,233 points in 1,253 career games. Housley, who hails from Minnesota, needed 1,495 games to establish the mark.
Modano has always been the man.
Check it out.
Kentucky loses to Gardner-Webb, badly
I thought Billy Gillespie was supposed to be a better coach? In Kentucky’s second game under new coach Gillespie, the Kentucky Wildcats lost to the mighty Gardner-Webb last night. Wow. It’s still early in the season so they still have time to come back but Billy Gillespie is not off to a good start. They were booed in their own arena. Ouch.
The Celtics continue Bostons dominance over Denver
Bostons dominance over all sports and over Denver in particular continued last night. The Boston Celtics big 3 combined for 71 points in their 119-93 win over the Denver Nuggets last night. The crazy part is that the big three are looking to improve, to see what they can do better. Wow! Boston is for real ladies and gentlemen.
- Rodger Clemens may finally retire. Somehow I doubt this is the last time we’ve seen the Rocket
- Angels admit that they are interested in A-Rod, Duh!! like everyone didn’t already know that
- Phillies acquire Brad Lidge from Houston along with infielder Eric Bruntlett on Wednesday night for outfielder Michael Bourn, right-hander Geoff Geary and minor league third baseman Mike Costanzo
- Not having Elton Brand hasn’t been a problem for the unbeaten Clippers. They defeated the Pacers last night to go 4-0 and remain undefeated. Who woulda guessed it??
- The Hawks defeat another 60 win team by defeating the Suns last night 105-96
- Kevin Durant fell cold and the Sonics lose again falling to 0-5
- The Panthers may start Vinnie Testaverde this sunday against Atlanta
- The Chiefs are unsure how long Larry Johnson will be out with his foot injury
- Bengals receiver Chris Henry allegedly was involved in an altercation with a parking attendant after just rejoining the Cincinnati Bengals from his eight-game suspension. What a Clown
- Flyers snapped their 8 game slide in a 3-1 win over the Penguins last night.
- Red Wings won their 8th straight game last night in their win over Predators last night that went to shootout.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!