In the first 3 quarters of the 76ers game against the Grizzlies last night, Andre Iguodala scored 6 points. All of the best players step up in the fourth quarter. If thats the case than Andre Iguodala is coming along nicely. Philly’s new AI scored 17 points in the last quarter and came through with a big game winning shot.
Iguodala has been called no better than a third best option on a contending team but he showed last night that he should be considered better than that. On top of having 17 points in the last period, he was hit the game winning shot as time expired.
Thats a great shot but why did he start getting naked right after?
Crazy Pacers fan must have put a hex on the Wizards
So you don’t see this much in basketball. Maybe baseball but not basketball. A crazy fan ran on to the court. After attempting to jump and touch the rim, he then proceeded to juke all of the Pacers security. He looked like Adrian Peterson for a little while.
The Pacers big man Jeff Foster tripped the guy when he tried to pass him allowing the security enough time to grab him. If it wasn’t for him they would still be chasing this guy around.
Despite the madness, the Pacers were still able to come away with a victory over the Wizards at home 93-85.
Dwayne Wade hit bouncing buzzer beater
In another game that featured a buzzer beater, Dwayne Wade came through like he usually does. Hitting a shot that bounced of the front part of the rim and dropped in softly as time expired. Afterwards he did a big man pose in front of the screaming Miami heat fans.
I have no idea what that announcer was saying it sounds funny to hear the excitement of an NBA game in another language.
Around the League
- Vince Carter buried a three-pointer from the right corner in a 100-95 win over the Golden State Warriors that gave the Nets their first winning streak since taking the last three games of a West Coast swing around Thanksgiving.
- Chris Paul had 19 points, 15 assists and five steals in only 30 minutes, helping the New Orleans Hornets take a 110-76 victory over the downtrodden Minnesota Timberwolves. Paul had his 14th double-double of the season early in the third quarter, when New Orleans built a 27-point lead and soon after went with a lineup of all reserves to finish it off.
- Tracy McGrady returned to the Houston lineup and had 20 points and eight assists to lead the Rockets to a 116-98 victory over the Chicago Bulls. Yao Ming had 18 points and eight rebounds but sprained his right thumb in the third quarter. X-rays were negative, and Yao retuned in the fourth quarter.
- Rookie Yi Jianlian scored a season-high 29 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and Michael Redd added 27 points to help the Milwaukee Bucks outlast the road-weary Charlotte Bobcats 103-99.
- Tim Duncan had 34 points and a season-high 18 rebounds, and the San Antonio Spurs beat the severely undermanned Los Angeles Clippers 99-90.
- The Phoenix Suns raced past Toronto 122-103 despite a career-high 42 points by the Raptors’ Chris Bosh. Leandro Barbosa, starting in place of injured Raja Bell, scored 31 points, Amare Stoudemire added 28 and Grant Hill 25 as Phoenix swept the season series from Toronto for the fourth consecutive season.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!