NBA Wrap: Lou Holtz May have inspired the knicks
Isiah lives to fight another day
I don’t know if the Knicks saw this or not but they needed to. In this video Lou Holtz gave a big pep talk to the Knicks after their collapse in Boston. They must have because they were able to bounce back for a big win against the Bucks last night by winning 91-88.
This was a game that the Knicks would normally lose. With the crowd chanting “FIRE ISIAH” and the Knicks usual lackluster effort for most of the game. However they were able to come back to take the lead with Jamal Crawford’s go ahead basket with only 28 seconds to go. Good Job men.
I guess Lebrons gotta do everything
In a game the showcased all role players, the Raptors were able to top the Cavs 91-82. Lebron James and Chris Bosh were out for this one but it the Raptors role players who stepped up big in this one.
Bargnani and Delfino set career highs with 26 and 24 points each, and the Toronto Raptors won their third straight with a 91-82 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Around the League
- Kevin Durant scored 22 of his career-high 35 points in the second half, and the Seattle SuperSonics beat the Indiana Pacers 95-93 on Friday night to become the final NBA team to win a home game this season.
- Allen Iverson scored 26 points and Carmelo Anthony added 24 to help the Denver Nuggets snap a three-game skid with a 123-107 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Samuel Dalembert had 19 points and 11 rebounds and Andre Miller scored 18 points to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to an 85-84 victory over the Washington Wizards.
- David West had 22 points and 17 rebounds and the Hornets won for the eighth time in 10 road games this season, beating the turnover-plagued Hawks 92-86.
- Manu Ginobili scored a season-high 31 points, and the San Antonio Spurs showed the fledgling Minnesota Timberwolves why they’re the defending NBA champions with a 106-91, comeback victory.
- Paul Pierce scores 27 points, Kevin Garnett add 23 and the NBA-leading Boston Celtics beat the Miami Heat, 95-85.
- Josh Howard had 23 points and a season-high 14 rebounds, and the Dallas Mavericks overcame a weak performance by Dirk Nowitzki for a 91-80 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Raja Bell is finally healthy, and boy is he excited about it. So are the Phoenix Suns. Bell had a season-high 20 points to pace the Suns to a 110-106 victory over the Orlando Magic, the NBA’s winningest team.
- Andrei Kirilenko had his third career triple-double and Deron Williams scored a career-high 35 points to help the Utah Jazz overcome injuries to two starters and beat the Los Angeles Lakers 120-96.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!