- Dwight Howard scored four of his 18 points in the extra session and the NBA’s top road team pulled off a hard-fought 123-117 victory over Golden State to snap the Warriors’ six-game winning streak.
- Mehmet Okur scored 25 points, including four 3-pointers, to lead the Utah Jazz to a 110-101 victory over the reeling Miami Heat.
- Josh Howard scores 27 points, Dirk Nowitzki adds 25 and the Dallas Mavericks hang on to beat the Bulls, 103-98.
- Travis Outlaw scored 21 points, including the winning 6-foot runner as the buzzer sounded, to give the Portland Trail Blazers their first road victory of the season, 106-105 over the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Kris Humphries and Carlos Delfino both scored 17 points, Joey Graham added 13 and the Toronto Raptors shrugged off injuries to three top players to beat the Charlotte Bobcats 98-79.
- Josh Smith scored 22 points, Marvin Williams and Josh Childress both added 16 and the Atlanta Hawks snapped a seven-game losing streak at Philadelphia with an 88-79 victory over the 76ers.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!