The game was a shootout the whole and for the most part, the Pacers were beating the Suns at their own game. The Suns had to rally in the final minutes to make a comeback in the end. They score a clutch 121-117 victory over the Pacers. They are now 9-1 versus the eastern conference. If they make it to the finals look out.
The comeback was powered by the efforts of Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire. Nash had 18 points and 17 assists, many of which went to Stoudemire who came up big with 42 points and 13 rebounds… Ouch. GG Suns.
Around the League
- The Detroit Pistons scored 22 of the first 31 points in the third quarter to break open a close game, beating the Atlanta Hawks 106-95 for their fourth straight victory.
- With LeBron James sitting out his third straight game because of a sprained left index finger, the Nets took advantage and cruised to a 100-79 win over the Cavaliers to get back to .500. It was the first double-digit win of the season for the Nets.
- Kobe Bryant scored 15 of his 20 points in the first half to help Los Angeles jump out to a big lead, and the Lakers cruised the rest of the way to a 116-95 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- John Salmons took over the scoring load after Sacramento leading scorer Kevin Martin went down with an injury, scoring 13 straight points for the Kings in one stretch of a 117-107 victory over the Utah Jazz.
- Michael Redd scored 10 of his 25 points in the final 3:36, Andrew Bogut had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and the Milwaukee Bucks rallied from a 15-point second-quarter deficit to beat the Los Angeles Clippers 87-78.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!