In the beginning of the game it looked like it was gonna be a tough game when John Lynch hit Tomlinson on a 2 yard run in the beginning of the game and knocked his helmet off. Afterwards, he got gully and took the helmet and tossed it 10 yards and got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.
“I thought it was going to be that kind of a night, where even the good guys turn to bad guys,”
Tomlinson replied by having 107 rushing yards on just 19 carries and 1 touchdown and made Broncos defenders look silly all night. With previous rushing leader Willie Parker injured, Tomlinson passed him for the rushing lead and going into the last week, looks like he is going to finish the season as the rushing leader.
The Chargers looked good tonight but they made too many errors to win a game against a playoff team. They need to clean up some of their mistakes if they expect to beat the Patriots or the Colts in the playoffs.
Pats go to 15-0
No surprises here. The Patriots beat the Dolphins 28-7 at Gillette Stadium on Sunday ending their longest win streak of the season. 1 win. While the Patriots became the first team in NFL history to become 15-0 in a season.
With one game left the Patriots have a chance to set more records. They can potentially become the highest scoring team in NFL history. Randy Moss and Tom Brady also have a chance to set individual TD marks.
So as we continue to watch cheaters prevail it makes us wonder. Should we have taken the evil genius Bill Belichick more seriously when he was teaching us how to make peanut butter and jelly.
Bears all over Packers 35-7
Brett Favre had to be brought back down to earth on Sunday. Brian Urlacher certainly did his part to help that happen. Check out Brian Urlacher’s 85 yard pick 6.
Wow… He looked exhausted after that.
The offense sort of helped in the blowout. They scored two touchdowns but it was mainly the Bears defense and special teams that won them the game. This sort of reminded us of why they went to the Super Bowl last year. If only they could’ve played like that all year.
This loss gives the Cowboys home field advantage in the playoffs so we will see how this affects the Packers down the line.
Browns hurt playoff chances
All the Browns had to do to make it to the playoffs was to win. Now they’re great year may be for nothing if they don’t make the playoffs. They laid an egg against the Bengals who they beat in a shootout earlier this year.
This loss combined with the Titans win means that the if the Titans win next week at Indy they will be in the playoffs. If they lose than the Browns will be in. Regardless of what the Browns do. I almost forgot about the Titans but they may just sneak into the playoffs.
Around The League
- The Detroit Lions held on to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 25-20 to end a six-game losing streak on Sunday, providing a small bright spot in another disappointing year.
- Peyton Manning threw for three touchdowns and the Indianapolis Colts rolled to a 38-15 home victory over the Houston Texans for their sixth straight win.
- Fred Taylor runs for 111 yards and the Jaguars rout the reeling Raiders, 49-11, to clinch the No. 5 seed in the AFC playoffs. He really needs to be the in the Pro Bowl this season. Knock it off already.
- Donovan McNabb passed for 263 yards and three touchdowns, leading the Philadelphia Eagles to a victory over the New Orleans Saints.
- Atlanta’s sad season continued in a 30-27 OT loss against the Cardinals. It can’t get much worse for the Falcons this season.
- In Bryant Young’s final game at Candlestick park, the 49ers sent him off as a winner beating the Bucs 21-19.
- Derek Anderson throws four interceptions as the Browns lose in Cincinnati, 19-14, blowing a chance to clinch their first playoff berth in five years.
- Led by Shaun Alexander’s 73 powerful yards, the Seahawks rout the Ravens, 27-6, to lock up the No. 3 seed in the NFC.
- The Titans are back in control of their chase for their first playoff berth since 2003 after beating the Jets 10-6 and watching the Bengals hold off the Browns.
- The Washington Redskins snapped the Minnesota Vikings’ five-game winning streak with a 32-21 road victory.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!