NHL Wrap: Blues top Buffalo and more
- Brad Boyes broke a tie with 58 seconds left, and Manny Legace made 20 saves in the streaking St. Louis Blues’ 4-3 victory over the Buffalo Sabres.
- Mike Knuble had a goal and two assists to help the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Carolina Hurricanes 3-1.
- Dainius Zubrus scores with 9:03 to play to help New Jersey beat Dallas, 4-2, extending the Devils’ winning steak to five and ending the Stars’ winning streak at six.
- Mike Sillinger scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and then added the winner in the shootout to help the New York Islanders snap an eight-game losing streak against the Ottawa Senators with a 3-2 victory.
- One thing went through Florida Panthers goalie Tomas Vokoun’s mind as he traded save after save with Washington Capitals goalie Olie Kolzig in a shootout that went on and on and on. The Panthers were able to come up with victory over the Capitals, 2-1.
- Marian Gaborik scored his fourth goal in four games and the Minnesota Wild beat Phoenix 3-1 handing goalie Ilya Bryzgalov his first loss in five games with the Coyotes.
- Martin Havlat scored two goals in his first game back from a right shoulder injury, and Nikolai Khabibulin made 21 saves to lead the Chicago Blackhawks to a 5-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Milan Hejduk and Joe Sakic each had a goal and two assists to help the Colorado Avalanche beat the Edmonton Oilers 4-2.
- Patrick O’Sullivan and Anze Kopitar followed up their regulation goals with shootout scores, and the Los Angeles Kings won for the third time in San Jose this season, 3-2 over the Sharks.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!