- John Madden scored two goals and Martin Brodeur made 29 saves, including a game-turning penalty shot stop, to lead the New Jersey Devils to a 4-2 win over the Philadelphia Flyers.
- Joe Thornton beat Jean-Sebastien Giguere with a shot high to the stick side to lift the San Jose Sharks to a 2-1 shootout victory over Anaheim on Sunday night and spoil Scott Niedermayer’s return to the Ducks.
- Defenseman Jay Bouwmeester recorded a goal and an assist to end an eight-game stretch without a point, and Tomas Vokoun made 44 saves in the Florida Panthers’ 3-1 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Calgary’s top line of Jarome Iginla, Kristian Huselius and Daymond Langkow combine for 12 points as the Flames win their fifth in a row, 5-3, over St. Louis.
- Despite the flu, Coach Wayne Gretzky enjoys a return to Madison Square Garden with a 5-1 rout by his team, the Coyotes, against a team he once starred for, the Rangers.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!