Earlier this week 3 kids from Huffington Beach, CA were treated for vomiting, dizziness and headaches after eating some cannabis laced cookies. A neighbor of one of the kids had given the parents some cookies he had made with “love” and they hadn’t properly stored them away from their kids’ grasp. One afternoon him and his buddies eat some of the cookies, not knowing they were laced, and went to go play. Later (after the cookies kicked in) they went home complaining about feeling ill. Let this be a less to all you irresponsible stoners, be sure to properly store your herb and edibles where they aren’t easily obtain by those who shouldn’t have it.
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!