What’s good Greenies and welcome to another tasty Tainted Tuesday from me, ThisBuds4You. Thanksgiving is this week, yayyyyyy! Time to throw the fuck down guys; I hope I don’t gain too much weight but I’m gonna gain some. I don’t count calories around the holidays, I pretty much eat whatever I feel like eating. That means tons of desserts, mac n’ cheese and fattening shit like this awesome creamed spinach. This is not Popeye’s spinach, it’s soooo much better! Check out the cannamilk post found here to make the cannacream. Just substitute heavy cream for milk. Remember that the cream reduces a little bit when the cannabis is simmering away in it so add a little more than what you think you’ll need (about 1.5-1.75 cups to make 1 1/4 cups of cannacream). Any questions, hit me up on my email or leave a comment below.
What We’ll Need:
- 3 (10 ounce) bags clean fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cannacream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced white onion
- 1 1/4 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted, stirring constantly. Remove from the skillet and drain in a colander. Try to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onions; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach and stir in the cannacream. Sprinkle in the provolone cheese and stir to melt and coat the spinach. Once the provolone has melted, stir in the Parmesan cheese and continue to cook and stir until thickened. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Keep it green and OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!
Got weed questions? Ask me for help and we will feature your questions in the weekly “Wisdom Wednesdays: Q & A” segment. Hit me up at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com
Featured Partner: Seedsman Cannabis Seeds
Seedsman.com has been selling cannabis seeds online since 2003. They have the best prices, great selection and seeds are sent out worldwide using discreet & express delivery services. If you are in the market for seeds, they should be your go to spot. Tell them HMJ sent you!