What’s good Greenies and welcome to another tasty Tainted Tuesday from me, ThisBuds4You. I’m not a huge fan of chain restaurants, I love checking out local eateries and smaller food joints. Red Lobster used to be badass back in the 80s, they’ve kind of fallen off since then. Even though they aren’t the greatest their Cheddar Bay Biscuits are the shittttt. You can use cannabutter for this recipe but I recommend throwing some ground up hash in here.
What We’ll Need
- 2.5 – 3 grams of bubble hash, ground into a fine powder (chop with a sharp knife or use a mortar and pestle)
- 4 cups baking mix
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
Make 20 Hashy Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the hash, baking mix, cheese, water and a 1/4 tsp of Old Bay seasoning. Mix until dough is firm. Using a small scoop, place dough on the prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (149 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, parsley and 1/4 tsp of Old Bay. Brush over baked biscuits immediately upon removing from oven.
Keep it green and OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!
Got weed questions? Ask me for help and we will feature your questions in the weekly “Wisdom Wednesdays: Q & A” segment. Hit me up at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!