What’s good Greenies and welcome to another tasty Tainted Tuesday from me, ThisBuds4You. The holidazeee are in full swing and baking season is here! Time to start baking space cakes, cookies and muffins. I plan on making a batch of oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies this week. What special holiday baking are you doing? Let me know in the comments below. This week I’ve got a classic sugar cookie recipe with a stoney twist. These little bombs will be potent, so as with all edibles, store them in a safe location.
What We’ll Need:
- 1-1/3 cups and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cannabutter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 egg (slightly beat the egg, then pour 1/2 into mixture)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Makes 2 dozen small cookies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cannabutter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
- Decorate them with icing and sprinkles…then devour. Enjoy!
Keep it green and OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!
Got weed questions? Ask me for help and we will feature your questions in the weekly “Wisdom Wednesdays: Q & A” segment. Hit me up at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com