What’s good Greenies and welcome to another tasty Tainted Tuesday from me, ThisBuds4You. Hope everyone had a jammin’ Cinco de Mayo. The Global Marijuana March happened to fall on Cinco de Mayo as well, I hope everyone was able to get out and show their support for the legalization of cannabis. This recipe is a little late, I probably should have done it last week, before Cinco de Mayo but oh well. It’s still a delicious, fresh appetizer sure to get you buzzin’. Since we’re not baking or cooking the pico de gallo, it’s extremely important that we decarboxylate the cannabis. Decarboxylation activates the THC in our weed so we can get high off of it when we eat it. Ed Rosenthal wrote a great article on decarboxylation for Cannabis Culture Magazine back in 2003, you can check it out here. Adjust the amount of cannabis to your liking; I’ve listed 3.5 grams in the recipe which should pack a nice punch.
What We’ll Need:
- 3.5 grams of high-grade cannabis, ground into a fine powder
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- *Decarboxylation Process* Preheat an oven to 210 degrees F. Place the powdered cannabis on a cookie sheet spread out on a thin layer. Bake in the oven for 90 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper (to taste,) cilantro, green onion and cannabis. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Keep it green and OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!
Got weed questions? Ask me for help and we will feature your questions in the weekly “Wisdom Wednesdays: Q & A” segment. Hit me up at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com