Image via fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com
What’s good Greenies and welcome to another tasty Tainted Tuesday from me, ThisBuds4You. This week we’re gonna check out a recipe similar to the Leary Biscuit that I posted a few weeks ago, but much more for the sweet tooth. We’re making make some S’mores. STONER S’MORES. Try stacking several on top of each other to create a “Super HIGH S’more Tower”. Send me a picture of your creation and I’ll send you some stickers. Send your pictures to ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com.
What We’ll Need:
2 graham crackers
a piece of chocolate or a teaspoon of Nutella
1 large marshmallow puff
1 gram (ish) of weed, ground into a fine powder
- Take a graham cracker, use either chocolate or Nutella (a chocolate hazelnut spread), make a layer on graham cracker
- Place about 1 gram of the powdered herb on the chocolate or Nutella
- Place a marshmallow on the herb
- Place second graham cracker on top
- Toast for 5-7 minutes at 300 degrees F or microwave for 30-45 seconds (depending on the microwave)
- Graham crackers can be good, but can get yucky in microwaves.
- In a toaster oven, toast on a piece of aluminum foil to keep the chocolate from running messily.
- If using real chocolate, make sure to melt the chocolate.
- The general idea is to cook the cracker but not burn it.
- Try creating a tower of s’mores like in the picture. Don’t forget to send us pictures at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com of your tasty stoner creations!
Keep it green Greenies and OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!
Got growing questions? Ask me for help and we will feature your questions in the weekly “Wisdom Wednesdays: Q & A” segment. Hit me up at ThisBuds4You@HailMaryJane.com