Woman takes son’s pot brownies to work for co-workers

Image via latimes.com

There was a lot of talk around the water cooler in a Vancouver office after a woman mistakenly brought her son's pot brownies to work for her co-workers. Three employees were rushed to the hospital after eating the brownies. The workers complained of dizziness, lightheadedness and disorientation. The Victoria Sun writes:

Victoria police said they received a call Monday of a possible poisoning at a downtown office building on Vancouver Street.

Three employees, all at once, had been taken to hospital with similar symptoms, including light-headedness, numbness in the limbs and disorientation.

Investigations led to the office refrigerator and some brownies which, it turned out, had been baked with marijuana.

... Her son admitted to police he had baked the chocolate treats a year ago, stored them in the freezer and forgotten about them.

The entire article can be found at Victoria Sun, here. The police decided not to press any criminal charges which is awesome but looks like the son will have to do some community service. That really sucks, pot brownies should be treated like gold and never be unaccounted for. Next time, eat the brownies, don't freeze and fuggetaboutem!

 

Featured Partner: Leafbuyer - The Best Marijuana Deals, Save At Your Local Dispensary

all about finding you the best ways to save money on your favorite cannabis products. Every day, hundreds of local Marijuana Dispensaries, Head Shops, and Grow Stores help us bring you deals and savings on anything you need. Whether you’re looking to try the latest strain, find the perfect pipe, or start growing your own, Leafbuyer is your one stop shop to find the best marijuana deals in town. Businesses post new offers to Leafbuyer.com every day

Please support our friends

Author: ThisBuds4You

I have a Ph. D. in T.H.C. Pot Experto and Weed Aficionado. Keep it Green & Overgrow the world ya'll...

Share This Post On