The LEVO Oil Infuser is taking the pot world by storm. This popular appliance infuses flavors of all kinds of healthy food, including a variety of herbs, fruits, and more. It allows you to manufacture oils yourself, custom-made at home, which you can use to create a myriad of delightful dishes and edibles. The LEVO is so easy to use that anyone can use it, even stoners wanting to try something new with their stash.
Since the LEVO Oil Infuser was launched in April last year, it has been a success (hundreds of Levo Oil infuser reviews prove it). And that’s because, this oil infuser is a versatile machine used to make just about anything. You can make any oil you want, including palm, coconut, canola, and more. As for herbs, it works with all of them, the most popular of which are basil, rosemary, thyme, and naturally, cannabis. You can make recipes or scrubs and other beauty products.
LEVO OIL INFUSER
15% OFF with code: 710SALE
4 Colors Available
Unboxing the Levo Oil Infuser
This elegant appliance is sleek, with a modern touchpad to keep it simple. The LEVO resembles your typical coffeemaker, so it will not take up too much kitchen space when using or storing it. It comes in a well-packed box with several vital components. When you unbox your new LEVO Oil Infuser for the first time, you should find the following items inside:
- The LEVO Oil Infuser
- A Metal Reservoir
- A Magnetic Stirrer
- A Silicon Dispenser
- An Infusion Basket
- An Instruction Manual
Check to make sure that all of these items are included in the box. If any are missing, the company will gladly refund you, replace the infuser with another one, or it will send you the missing part itself. The instruction manual is useful. It will teach you how to use your new Levo oil infuser weed machine successfully and how to care for it properly, ensuring you get many years of happy infusing out of it.
Features and Design
The LEVO is not a big appliance. It is only about the size of a normal coffeemaker, a one-pot one, so it will leave you with plenty of preparation space on your countertop. To simplify storage, its power cord fits snugly into a cord wrap at the back. The reservoir and body of the Levo Oil machine is of kitchen-grade stainless steel, but its components consist of BPA-free silicone and high quality plastic.
This handsome machine will improve the look of any kitchen. Its responsive touchpad is intuitive, and you can clearly see all temperature and timing information on its powerful LED screen. The LEVO offers several features that will make any home cook hugely appreciative, and it is fast becoming a must-have accessory for weed lovers everywhere. These are the features to expect from it:
- The LEVO is completely childproof.
- It operates quietly in the background, almost inaudibly.
- All components are safe to use in the dishwasher.
- It has capacitive controls on its touchpad.
- It is compatible with most oils, nuts, fruits and herbs.
How to Use – Producing Cannabis Infused Oil
If you want to make cannabis edibles, you first need to infuse marijuana with oil or butter. It will not work if you just throw leaves and buds into your dough. Firstly, you will not get high that way. Secondly, it will taste horrible. No. You should have the butter or oil already infused before you start baking, and that is what you use in your ingredients. This is how you do it with the LEVO Oil:
- First, attach the silicon dispenser to the metal reservoir.
- Then, while pressing on the dispensing button, lower the now-joined silicone dispenser and the metal reservoir into the LEVO oil machine.
- Put the stirrer right into the center of the reservoir. The magnet will hold it securely.
- Fill the infusion basket, or herb pod, with your dankest cannabis buds and put it into the reservoir. The magnets will hold it in place, provided you make sure that the magnetic strip is facing toward the front of the LEVO Oil.
- Pour your preferred butter or oil into the metal reservoir and close the lid.
- Using the touchpad, choose your temperature and time settings. On the website, you have a Time & Temperature calculator to know the recommended duration and temperature to cook your oils. For example, if you want to cook your flowers with olive oil, the recommended time and temperature are: 2.5 hours at 160-175°F.
- When the timer beeps, press the dispensing button. This will release your newly made infused oil or butter. Just place a glass or cup underneath the dispenser before you do.
- Use infusion as desired.
Other Infused Oils with Levo Oil Infuser
You can make all types of oils and butters in the LEVO oil infuser weed. The process is the same as making a cannabis infusion, exactly, but with just one twist: Instead of filling the herb pod with marijuana, you can add whatever fruits, nuts or herbs you choose. If you want to make an almond oil, for example, just throw in almond nuts instead of weed. Perhaps strawberries? Lavender? Options are actually limitless.
Levo Oil Review
We have already mention that the customers’ Levo Oil infuser reviews are great, but what about our Levo Oil review?
Well, all we can say is that the LEVO oil infuser is a great device if you like to make your own cannabis infused products. In fact, it’s a versatile enough machine to infuse cannabis for edibles, topical creams, even ointments. You can make beauty and therapeutic products from home, such as bath oils, foot soaks, scrubs and more. If that is not enough, you can also make essential oils. Popular ones include rosemary, lavender, tea tree and citrus. The only limit to what you can do with a LEVO Oil Infuser is your own imagination.