Garanimals Strain: Effects, Reviews, & More
You’ve heard about the sweet cookie taste, and now you want to know more about the effects, terpenes, and genetics of the Garanimals strain.
Keep on reading!
You are about to get all the details on one hybrid strain that you don’t want to miss out on.
We’ve got all the Garanimals strain info, including where you can find some of this awesome bud to try for yourself.
Everything You Need To Know About The Garanimals Strain
Garanimals Strain Effects
This delicious bud packs a sweet, cookie dough taste with hints of fruity berries, grapes, and a touch of spice. Some say it reminds them of eating a donut!
Aka Garanimals cookie strain or Garanimals cookies, Garanimals strain brings on effects like:
- Body high
Here’s our take on Garanimals strain’s effects:
From your very first toke, you’ll get a calm that relaxes you from head to toe. Before you can exhale, your spirits will lift, leaving you with a buzzy feeling of happiness that makes everything feel a-okay. As you settle into Garanimals delicious high, the tingling will start its work throughout your body, leaving you feeling slightly sedated — and totally relaxed.
With its high THC of around 20-29%, Garanimals cookie strain is perfect for experienced patients who suffer from conditions like:
- Chronic fatigue
- Stress or anxiety
- Mood swings
- Muscle spasms
- Fatigue; and
Things to Do While Enjoying Garanimals Strain
From the start, Garanimals strain will have you feeling body high and relaxed.
Don’t even think about making plans — unless they include a steamy hot tub session or a nice, long massage. This one is for people who want to plunge themselves into relaxation — not check things off their to-do list.
Garanimal cookies is the perfect strain for helping you wind down after a long, stressful day.
Of course, when under the influence of marijuana, including the Garanimals strain, it’s not recommended that you drive or operate heavy machinery.
Garanimals Strain Terpenes
Terpenes are what drive your high and bring the richness of flavor. Next to the strain, terpenes are what determine the type of high you can expect from the strain.
Dominant in caryophyllene, Garanimal cookie strain can get rid of stress and pain, while giving off a pungent, spicy aroma.
The dominant terpenes in Garanimals strain are:
- Caryophyllene – Rich spicy odor, pepper, spicy
- Myrcene – Earthy flavor
- Terpinolene – Floral and herbal, with a refreshing piney note.
These terpenes give Garanimals strain the flavor and aroma that it’s famous for. With hints of cinnamon jelly donuts, you can also expect a heavy “OG” smoke flavor.
Garanimals Strain Genetics
Garanimals strain isn’t one that you will soon forget.
This Indica dominant strain is a cross between Animal Cookies and Grape Pie — delivering a powerful mix of the potency of Animal Cookies and the delicious flavor of Grape Pie.
- Animal Cookies: Animal Cookies is an Indica dominant hybrid that was created by crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Fire OG. Animal Cookies boasts a hard-hitting high and is a favorite of users and breeders. The high comes on fast and hard in a lifted rush that overtakes your mind with an unfocused, happy sense of euphoria. The further you fade into Animal Cookie’s giggly haze, the more relaxed you’ll become — until you’re lulled into a deep state of calm. The sedative effect will leave you dozing off before you can think twice. Animal Cookies buds are long, dense, and minty green with amber hairs, dark leaves, and a coating of vivid purple-tinted white crystal trichomes.
- Grape Pie: Grape Pie is an Indica dominant hybrid that was created by crossing Grape Stomper and Cherry Pie. With a rich fruity berry pie flavor and nutty, spicy exhale, it’s certain to please. The aroma is earthy herbs and fruity berries, with undertones of sugar and spice, Grape Pie’s high is just as intoxicating as its flavor, and the euphoric effects will have you kicking back before you know it. The nugs are small, rounded, and dark olive green, with deep orange hairs and a coating of tiny frosty amber crystal trichomes.
Garanimals Strain Reviews
Here are opinions that were written by users about the Garanimals strain:
- “This has kept my Indica loving body happy for the past few weeks. I could use this for pain medicine and anxiety medicine forever.”
- “It produces a very happy, yet calmed and peaceful euphoric effect that on average lasts anywhere from 3-4 solid hours when smoked. This is not a strain I would recommend for beginners because it will easily overwhelm first-timers very quickly.”
- “Has a nice grape tart nose that finishes with a little spiced dough or coffee scent. The taste is sweet and a bit fruity with a nice smooth creamy mouth. Take in moderation the first time or two, as this bad lady is definitely a heavy Indica.”
If you’ve tried Garanimals strain, please leave a review below:
Garanimals Strain Information & History
Garanimals strain was bred by Cannarado Genetics.
Garanimals strain buds are:
- In a wide range of colors; and
- Covered in bright, silver trichomes
The flowers are a green and purple camouflage, and the thick forest of trichomes display an almost silvery glow.
Garanimals Strain FAQs
#1: What Is the THC Content in Garanimals Strain Cannabis?
The THC content in Garanimals strain averages from a very high 20-29% (though, this can vary).
If you’re looking for a strain with less THC, try one of these:
- Easy Bud
- Haze Berry Automatic
- Catatonic; or
- Any strains listed in the question below
Or if you’re looking for other strains that are high in THC content, you can also try these:
- Godfather OG
- Strawberry Banana
- The Toad
- Amnesia Haze
- WiFi OG
#2: What Is the CBD Content in Garanimals Strain Cannabis?
Garanimal cookie strain contains only trace amounts of CBD.
Looking for a weed strain high in CBD? Try one of these strains:
- Cherry Wine
- Charlotte’s Web
- Sour Tsunami
- Ringo’s Gift
- Sour Space Candy; or
#3: Is the Garanimals Strain Indica or Sativa?
Garanimals strain is a hybrid consisting of 70% Indica and 30% Sativa.
The Indica dominant strain gives users a heavy body high, cerebral buzz, and head high that leads to couch-lock.
Where to Buy Garanimals Strain Near You
Enter your zip code below to find dispensaries that offer the Garanimals strain near you.
If you can’t find the Garanimals strain near you, just let us know.
At Hail Mary Jane, we’ve spent over a decade trying, curating, and reviewing cannabis products for our customers, and we’d love to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.