Yesterday I decided to experiment with a whole new thing, CannaMilk. I’ve already cooked up some butter for cupcakes, cookies or brownies, but milk also has a very important amount of fat that can hold THC.
This being said, I researched a little bit and came up with a really good recipe that kept me high for about 6 hours, and made me wake up with a light buzz that I definitively enjoyed.
You will need:
* 1/4 ounce of marihuana leaves for each person (if you’re gonna use buds, use a much lower amount, probably half or less)
* 2 and a half cups of milk for each person.
– Put the clean leaves to boil on the water until a lot of it’s pigment is removed. I did it for 10 minutes.
– Discard water, and don’t worry, THC doesn’t react unless it’s at high temperature on fat.
– Put the leaves back in the cooking pot and add the milk
– Let it boil for 30-35 minutes constantly stirring it, so it won’t go up.
The milk will start to slowly thicken, and it’s gonna reduce to approximately 50% from the original amount.
– Strain the milk until leaves are dry.
– You can drink it while it’s hot if you wanna use it in a hot chocolate for example, but if you wanna have it cold, leave it at room temperature for about 20 minutes and then put it in the fridge until it’s perfect.
This was the final result. I put it in the blender with some cream, sugar, some vanilla extract and chocolate ice cream. Best chocolate milkshake in the world.
Get inspired! How are you gonna use your Cannamilk?
Featured Partner: Meet All Your Local Marijuana Needs (Buy Sell Buds) Anonymously In Real-Time For FREE
Leafedin – Weed App – Find Weed Near You! Meet Any of Your Marijuana Product or Labor Needs Locally in Real-Time! Free Anonymous Map Weed App, Works On Any Device, Sign-Up In Seconds and Find Bud Connects Marijuana Work or Labor, New Clients, etc INSTANTLY!